Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries – water ride design and innovation, but don’t think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
ProSlide designs, manufacturers and builds the world’s most innovative water rides. You know, the ones that you might have enjoyed at Disney World, Great Wolf Lodge, Six Flags and Kalahari; to name just a few? We’ve already won 80+ industry awards — more than all other water ride companies combined. (If there was an award for winning awards, we’d win it!) For our customers, this innovation means water rides that attract more guests, increase repeat visits and truly differentiate their parks.
We are looking to add an Accountant to our team to partner with the stakeholders by providing accurate, timely, transparent, and meaningful analysis to support operations and business decision making. The Accountant will be a key member of the Finance team, seeking to work for a growing global industry leader.
- Play an active role in the Monthly financial close process, ownership and management of key financial accounts and entities
- General Accounting responsibilities for day-to-day general ledger transactions, journal entries, account reconciliations.
- Liaising with other departments in order to maintain accurate financial data
- Assist management in developing and implementing processes, and procedures to ensure proper accounting function and financial documentation is provided
- Daily input of cash receipts and bank reconciliations within the accounting system
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to participating in special projects or ad hoc analyses/projects as assigned
- Responsible for ensuring project financial data is accurately reflected in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Providing ongoing budget to actual variance analysis on project and communicating findings to key stakeholders
- Preparation of key project financial metrics along with post project close performance analytics
- Performing duties for and with assigned Project Managers
- Attend project kickoff meetings to understand payment terms, contract details and project specific requirements with key team members
- Attend regular project meetings
- Performing daily collection tasks for outstanding receivables and liaising with key stakeholders
- Review, assist in administration and process transactions within the expense management tool.
- Assist in issuance of project Letter of Credit documentation when required
- Minimum college diploma in Accounting or in progress
- 2 or more years experience with progressive financial analysis
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with dashboard software or other BI analytics software is an asset but not mandatory
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to communicate and present reasons for assumptions, formulating compelling business cases
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication, listening, and collaboration skill.
- Proactive and takes initiative to bring projects to completion
- Self-starter, energetic and ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication, listening, and collaboration skills
- Strong oral and written skills, able to present information effectively and clearly to management and executives.
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us!
ProSlide Technology Incorporated will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and hiring processes.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ProSlide Technology Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.